Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is a meme held by The Story Siren. It's where you list all the books you've received through the mail, or got in general. For me it's just ones that I've bought or have borrowed from the library.

I haven't done this in a few weeks, so I have a lot to list! Also, I found the USB cord for my mommy's camera so I have pictures, too!

Purchased


Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis (bargain book on amazon!)
The Morganville Vampires Volume 1 & 2 by Rachel Caine
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
Stardust by Neil Gaiman
The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum

Manga Purchased

B.O.D.Y Volumes 4-6
Honey Hunt Volumes 2-3
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Post Card Book (not reading material, but I still wanted to post it!)

From the Library


Everlasting by Angie Frazier
Siren by Tricia Rayburn
Life, After by Sarah Darer Littman
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Sunshine by Robin McKinley
13 to Life by Shannon Delany


A good number of these are either vampire or werewolf books, so you can tell I'm going through Twilight withdrawal. Right now I'm trying to locate a replacement series, so if you have any suggestions please tell me!


6 comments:

  1. Nice books. If you like Twilight then I recommand Vampire Academy. It is such a great series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's actually one of the ones I bought! Maybe I'll move it up to the top of the pile... I should finish up some of my library ones first, though!

    Thanks for the rec! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Iron Daughter, Morganville and Vampire Academy are AMAZING! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like some great reading! I LOVE Vampire Academy and series :) Here’s what I got

    ReplyDelete
  5. The uber fantastic 1337 EMAugust 9, 2010 at 8:44 AM

    You should have no problem finding vampire books since all the publishers are buying them after Twilight's success
    http://www.amazon.com/First-Crimson-Night-Huntress-World/dp/0061583227
    http://www.amazon.com/Nightwalker-Dark-Days-Book-1/dp/0061542776/ref=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1281368369&sr=1-6
    (Dont thank me Im sitting at work bored)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and you should also read Anne Bishop's books the Black Jewels Trilogy. I think you'll like it XD

    ReplyDelete