Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

YA Historical Fiction Challenge

I've never entered a reading challenge before, and since it's a new year I figure it might be fun! Maybe it'll keep me motivated to read during my free time next semester instead of watching youtube videos!

I'm entering the YA Historical Fiction Challenge over the blog YA Bliss. It's open to anyone and everyone (ie. you don't need a blog to enter). So check it out!

I'm going to try for level 2, which is ten books. I might have to fall back to level 1, but hopefully not! Here's a tentative list of books I want to read, more to be added later:













A Countess Below Stairs by Eva Ibbotson
A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly















The Reluctant Heiress by Eva Ibbotson
The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing by M.T. Anderson

1 comment:

  1. Great mini-list! Thanks for joining the challenge and good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete